Welcome to Hataitai Community House at 112 Waipapa Road. Warm, safe, spacious and affordable, we aim to foster a sense of belonging and wellbeing in our community and provide a space that is welcoming to locals and visitors.
- Two bookable spaces in the community house, see details below
- A range of activities and classes, examples below
- Plunket clinics
- Kindergarten (Matairangi) for younger children five times weekly
- Playgroups 8 times weekly
- A public playground open at all times to children and parents
- A large sandpit
- Small modern kitchens both upstairs and downstairs
All supported and supervised by our part-time House Co-ordinator, Playgroup organiser, Kindergarten teachers and Plunket nurse.
Spaces you can book
We have two rooms we hire out for activities such as meetings, workshops and birthday parties.
- Room 1 upstairs seats 30 and has a heat pump. It is adjacent to kitchen and toilets and has ramp access. Please note though that access to the house from our Waipapa Road entry is not flat. There is alternative pedestrian access from Arcus Way.
- Room 2 downstairs seats about 25 children and has a heat pump. It is self contained and has a change table.
- Special event, e.g. one-off parties
Who To Contact
If you want to find out more you can:
- Call our Co-ordinator Rebecca Burgess on 04 386 2821 or 020 486 2821
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out our online contact form.
What's on at the Community House
If you're interested in checking availability at the Community House for your booking, or you just want to know what's on, check the calendar below. And if you want to find out more about the groups who use the Community House, view the list.